Subject: Inquiry about Competent Authority for YOUTHreach Project Ethics Approval
From: "Kessler,Anna" <[email-masked]>
To: "Ravimiamet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2025 18:55:11 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am a PhD researcher from the ZI, Mannheim (Germany) working on the
EU-funded YOUTHreach project, a digital app-based intervention spanning
multiple European countries, including Estonia.

We are seeking guidance on identifying the appropriate competent authority
for ethics approval of our digital intervention.

Could you please:

1.	Direct me to the specific ethics review body responsible for
approving digital health interventions
2.	Advise on the appropriate submission process for our research
protocol

The project involves a digital app targeting youth interventions, and we
need to ensure comprehensive ethical review across participating
countries.

Thank you for your assistance.

Sincerely,

Anna Kessler

Anna Kessler

M.Sc. Psychologie

Doktorandin | Psychologische Psychotherapeutin i.A.

Public Mental Health| BD-A

Zentralinstitut für Seelische Gesundheit

J 5 · 68159 Mannheim

Tel.: 0621 1703-2582

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.zi-mannheim.de/> www.zi-mannheim.de

Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Andreas Meyer-Lindenberg, Andreas-W. Möller

Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Carsten Dose